This document outlines the terms of responsibilities, services and payments for
all the parties involved, Jisser project team recruiting the students for the internship
opportunities part of this program and the entity offering the internship opportunity
Partner 1 is responsible for:
1) Provide applicants according to company request.
2) Introduce the participants to their role and responsibilities in the organization and
when necessary organize the first meeting between the three parties ( Jisser/
supervisor company/ intern ).
3) We provide a representative to be the link between the company and the student.
4) Advertise the company on the website after receiving the participant report through
captions and/or photos from the report on Jisser website along with the company logo.
Partner 2 is responsible for:
1) List the preferences of number of applicants and majors that you are looking for
and its official position.
2) List preference of completed studied courses in order to be legible.
3) Specify length and content of the internship program.
4) Assign a supervisor in the work place for the participant to return to when needed.
5) Approve the student report and pictures at the end of the internship before being
posted at Jisser website.
6) Inform Jisser representative in case an intern was selected via the website.
7) Provide a soft copy of the internship plan for each intern selected for both the
intern and Jisser representative.
Failure to abide by any of the terms above by either party may lead to the termination
of this agreement meaning.